Translate

How Tithing blessed me

I am not writing this post to brag or mag yabang but I just want to share how Tithing (Giving a portion of my salary to the church) is working in my life.  

Last night, I finally paid up my monthly contribution to the church. I did not expect that a blessing came my way very soon.

 Just this morning, one of my former clients deposited in my bank account just the same amount what I deposited last night to Bo Sanchez ministries.   In fact, this client is bayad na in full, nasingil ko na sya long time ago, so the Php1500 amount she deposited was “a thank you gift”, she said.

A portion of my monthly salary is given to the parish I attend mass most often and to Shepherd’s Voice, Inc (Bo Sanchez Ministries).  I do this TITHE/tithing to give thanks to the priests, the church’s community, and Bo Sanchez books and videos who helped me in my spiritual formation.  They helped me strengthen my relationship with the creator, the giver, the one who is blessing me every day. My support to church would assist the Lord’s workers in proclaiming the good news and reach out to people who may not have the opportunity to hear His Word. 

I feel blessed na nag-uumapaw ang papuri ko na kung pwede lang sabihin “Lord, ang bilis ng kapalit!”

The Lord is blessing me, and my family, and I am sharing this story because I also want you to experience trusting GOD. He has provided all my needs, maybe not what I thought I wanted. I learned how to save and managed my finances more, learning more income generating projects (raket pa more). Most of the time He surprises me, in unexpected ways He has provided.
Malachi 3:8-9