Translate

Pope Francis shocked me this 2013

Let me know if you have goosebumps while reading this.

He was chosen as the ‘Person of the Year’ by leading gay rights magazine. 
From WIKIPEDIA - Francis (Latin: Franciscus; Italian: Francesco; born Jorge Mario Bergoglio;[b] 17 December 1936) is the 266th and current Pope of the Catholic Church, having been elected Bishop of Rome and absolute Sovereign of the Vatican City State.[2]


The following are just few of the many shocking news I have read this Year about this so-called Pope of the Catholic Church.

He Consoled a rape Victim: 
“When I heard the Pope’s voice, it was like feeling the hand of God,” she said.
The woman explained that in her letter, she asked the Holy Father for help and explained that she had been raped on two occasions by a police officer, who later threatened her.
On Sunday afternoon, her cell phone rang, and when she asked who it was, the voice said, “It’s the Pope.”
“I was petrified,” she confessed.
The conversation lasted about half an hour and centered on “faith and trust.”
“The Pope listened attentively to my story,” the woman said. “I’ll do anything now to go to the Vatican. He told me he would meet with me.”
The woman told the television station that justice has been thwarted because local officials have covered up the crime, refusing to hear her story and even giving a promotion to the alleged perpetrator.
“Now I know that I am not alone and I will pick myself up again,” she said. “The Pope told me that I am not alone and that I should have faith that justice will be done.”




Here’s what Pope Francis really said about atheists:The Lord has redeemed all of us, all of us, with the Blood of Christ: all of us, not just Catholics. Everyone! ‘Father, the atheists?’ Even the atheists. Everyone! And this Blood makes us children of God of the first class! We are created children in the likeness of God and the Blood of Christ has redeemed us all! And we all have a duty to do good. And this commandment for everyone to do good, I think, is a beautiful path towards peace. If we, each doing our own part, do good to others, if we meet there, doing good, and we go slowly, gently, little by little, we will make that culture of encounter  that so much. We must meet one another doing good. ‘But I don’t believe, Father, I am an atheist!’ But do good: we will meet one another there.




Pope Francis urged world leaders to prevent excessive respect for money, which he said had become "worship of the golden calf" (idolatry), and urged world leaders to help poor people more.[244] Dealing with the financial crisis, the pope criticized unbridled capitalism and said it was a "tyranny" that judged human beings purely by their ability to consume goods, and that the "cult of money" was making people miserable.[245]






Pope Francis urged the Protection of the Amazon Forest



SELFIE Picture with the Youth


Pope Francis celebrated Holy Thursday with inmates at a juvenile prison in Rome, offering the Evening Mass of the Lord’s Supper and washing the feet of 12 inmates.


 Rejecting Worldliness

Pope Francis has ordered the German Roman Catholic prelate known as the ‘luxury bishop’ to go on leave after spending some 31 million euros ($42.7 million) on his residence.Source: Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/pope-francis-temporarily-expels-german-luxury-bishop-article-1.1493748#ixzz2ntQHcXEv

2. Embraced Disfigured Faced Man
"When he embraced me, I quivered. I felt a great warmth," says 53-year-old Riva, who since the age of 15 has suffered from neurofibromatosis, a genetic condition that causes painful growths and tumors throughout the body. His mother and sister were similarly affected From: http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20760525,00.html



3.  Love the Gays and lesbians
Source: www.freedomtomarry.org